Friday, January 29, 2016

Dance

Long time back, I used to dance. Dance in folk songs, pop songs, item numbers and many other dancing numbers. Back in school days, I loved dancing but the irony is I never shared it with any one nor even danced much in front of others. I only used to dance in annual functions of my school, which too stopped when I reached grade seven. Due to some technical issues, our school stopped celebrating the function. Then, I confined my danced within my room.
Slowly, the time moved on and I slowly started to explore myself. I started to open up and then again I started to dance, but these days my dance are carefree. I dance the way I like and don't care even about the music or the beat. When it comes to choreographed dancing, It seemed I left that a long ago, there at my school. 

But today it was something different. I did that again. Upon the request of my grade seven and six students I decided to do that once again. Though it was hard, I decided to do it. With the help of my students we completed the choreography and I am willing to see them performing in the annual function. 

Long story short, I enjoyed the day. :)

P.S. Song is intentionally not revealed here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment