Saturday, April 16, 2016

I Know it's LOVE

They would always buzz on my ears. They would irritate me. They would trigger my agony. Sometimes they were so sharp that they would try to pierce my ears and erode out. Those unassembled codes. 

Wherever you are THANK YOU Vishal Singh  for this picture
Most of the times they would engulf me with their murmur that would later be followed by waves of emotions.... Sometimes huge and most of the times tiny and insignificant ones. I tried to ignore them. I turned a deaf ear to them. But..., but, that wasn't the solution. So, I tried to accompany my friends as I realized they would haunt me only when I was alone. 

It worked. 

Yeah! it worked but they were so smart. Umm, smarter than me that they would always find my way one way or the other. I stopped falling asleep disturbed by those unexpressed sounds.

Those unuttered voices would always shout. Shout out so loud that I should do something. Something; to encode them. Encoding wasn't so easy. I thought of a plan first to recognize each sounds that would emerge and then to record them. So, I started locking them in my papers. 

friends....pain...torture...stress...happiness...ecstasy...lonliness...abandoned...assignments....    

So many random words were there.  Thousand of random words.  I couldn't extract any meaning out of those. That process too didn't work. I couldn't encode. But...., but, I didn't lost my hope. I tried to win them by hook or by crook. I gathered those thousands of words and added some punctuation, some proverbs, some pronouns, some verbs, some feelings, some imaginations and some experiences. I did it for years. Finally one day, I could read them. Read out LOUD and find the meaning. I had a story out of that buzz. Now a days I lock them in various forms; in pictures, in social medias, in my blog. I express them and I have fallen in love with them. 

Oh! Poor me. Should love always have to be tragic? Then, they used to follow me and I used to run. Now, I plead them to haunt but they wouldn't come. 

"Please, come to meet me at least once a day. I have fallen for you." I plead.

"Love...I don't love you. I love moving. Sometimes here and sometimes there."

These days I wait. Wait, till the midnight just for them. I am ready to get pierced. I am ready to be drowned. But they hesitate. I guess, they have found a new prey. Again, I am not going to lose hope and leave you. I will burn the midnight oil rather than leave you. Because I know it's love and as they say everything is possible in love and war. 

No comments:

Post a Comment