Saturday, June 3, 2017

Post Box 2

To you with doting love,

Should I blame this universe?

Actually, I don’t want to because finding you was the best thing universe did to me. I am green all over again. It feels as if I got life after years of dryness.

This sudden gushing wind is scaring me. The seed of love that has already turned into a beautiful ‘RED’ flower is swinging along the forceful gust. I am terrified if it can actually hold on to its stem.

Painted on 2nd June, 2017
I was aware that someday the flower, by nature had to fall. It’s a natural phenomenon. Every flower that has bloomed have to wither in Fall to bloom more darker and brighter in Spring. However, our love had bloomed in this most unexpected season, the ‘FALL’, itself. So, I had a hope that it would bloom till the spring and then bloom again as soon as it falls. But what I wasn’t prepared as a gardener was that this Fall is the most difficult time of survival. It’s the phase of transition, where a gardener has to wait a whole of another dry season, winter to see the flower blooming again in Spring.

As an immature gardener, I asked universe to turn the leaves of our love into red, orange, yellow and brown. But less was I prepared that after turning into all these colors, the leaves and flowers shed from the tree to find their own natural color ‘Green’.

How can I anticipate zephyr when, autumn is well known for its gust?

I am worried that since it bloomed in an unexpected season, we have to wait longer to see it turning into ‘Green’ again.

My heart is thudding stronger than this gust of Autumn. I am growing anxious with each passing second.

I wonder why I am going anxious on the things that aren’t in my control. I am not the one who clings onto the future and worries about the present. I was the one who used to see the struggle of my flower to survive as its most joyful moment of dancing in the beats of wind. But why am I anxious about it falling and being blown away in this dusty wind?

My heart is heavy.

A chamber of my heart stammers why I met you too late.  Another chamber blabbers, we met too early. Again, the next chamber pumping the blood in your name quips it was the only and the best time for us to be together. Interesting! My fourth chamber is numb and doesn’t know anything beyond your name.

It feels like we are meant to be together forever, while at the same time it feels like universe wants to test my patience as it has given me the most wonderful gift on earth, your presence. I know this wind will stop howling. Our plant will turn green again. But this wind. Oh! This wind, this too shall pass in another direction. Yet, I am terrified.

Blame isn’t what this universe deserves, rather I should be thankful to it as it made me realize on time that I cannot afford living without you. I didn’t have to wait till winter to know your importance. You cannot earn anything until you fight for it and thanks to universe for letting me know on time that your love is worth fighting for.

Truly yours
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment