Friday, December 4, 2015

Sides of me

Photo Credit; dailyzen.co.uk
No, you may not find me the way
you have pictured me in your mind frame
You may not always find me in that sparkling skinny outfit
or always joining heavy embroidered team
I may sometimes be in minis
or sometimes in heavy dark hoods
Some days I am on sneakers
and some days on high heels
I may not reason all your judgments
I may just blame my rudeness on my mood swings
You may have to go through several comments
Raised some times by your mind
And some times by the the world
as I have many flaws

I may not take you on my decisions
I may not abide by all those provisions
You may sometimes feel me pervert
I am made up of so many flaws
I may breach a lot of clause
Importantly,
No I don't know all those caviar
I may always hang on with my papers
Rather than holding a recipe book

So, in those cases will you dare to be by my side?
Do you still wish to be my partner not a guide?

I respect both your answers.

If you can't handle this side of me
I would never feel lonely on being me

If some how you have a positive reply
You can see my another side
Whatever I would dress
You would see a bold personality of me
Whatever I would cook
I would do best
Thinking our taste
How many flaws I would have
I will always be true to life
Whatever decision I would take
I would never sacrifice our relation in any mistake

If you promise to treat me equal
I promise to be yours, till I dwell



No comments:

Post a Comment