Saturday, December 5, 2015

Unexpressed sweetness

I am in love with this song. I have stopped counting how many times I have already listened it and I don't know till when it will go on. I thought to share the feelings that aroused inside me while listening it. 

Some feelings can never be expressed, whether it be love or be hate. Some moments can never be erased whether it is of smiles or tears. I want to be in your moments of smiles and in your unexpressed love. Sometimes it is better to plunge into the moments and never express rather than to share it. I want to be in your moments that you feel every time. I want to be in your smiles. But let that be unexpressed. Sometimes it is better to just smile alone rather than to disclose.
Let me be the best swimmer; I want to swim in those deep eyes and find the treasures beneath them. Let me have a marathon of your moments where I can just feel you. Let me be a reader who can read those unwritten and untold monogrammed words so precisely and make my own meanings.

So words are sweet just because they are untold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment