Sunday, April 21, 2013

I took all of my classes for the first time..........

The second day of the school was fun. Today I got the opportunity to take all my classes as our school had a new schedule. I started with grade 6 students where one of my students, Nimesh had his birthday so we celebrated his birthday, introduced with each other then played a birthday game so that we may know the birth dates of other students too and make a birthday chart of our class. 
Then, I had another class on grade 8, where I made them play one introduction game, Guess who? where they had to guess their partners whose name is pasted on their back, find them out and know about their partner and introduce him/her to the teacher. At grade 7, I did paper toss introduction game which was a great fun for students as well as for me too. I got to know about their nature from this game and at grade 9 as I had already done introduction, I talked with them about my plans and my desires for them and how are we going to learn this year. So, I am on my way of rapport building with my students....
While I was on my class, some of my friends (Rajan, Ravi,Pusparaj, Manoj and Narayan) were on their journey to their placement. So today is one of the important day for all of us Teach For Nepal members.

No comments:

Post a Comment