Monday, April 29, 2013

Most Stressful day…

The day has started to become more hectic and stressful.. Lesson plans, classroom management skills, are all on a row. But I had never become such tired as I felt today during these days at school. Grade six students, who used to shout and linger on classes all the time, were today now settled down and I chose two class captains to help me to maintain the discipline at class and I think this would be helpful in coming days. Then, today I had to take grade 3 students in the absence of Manjila miss who used to take that class before and for the first time I was dealing with the students of those age and it became the most problematic period for me as nobody was listening what I was telling and were fighting with each other. Though later on I was able to settle them down saying them some stories, I had already lost my energy. This made me remember my mother as she is a primary level teacher and has to manage these things every day. Now I am realizing how bold she is…
Then, Alissa Thomson, from teach for all came to observe my class at grade 8. Her comments really made me happy and gave me a hope. 
Then I thoroughly went to grade 7 and grade 9. All went good. But during those times, really I had lost all my energies. Then I was so eager to rush my home and take rest but I think today God was taking my test and I had to wait so long for micro from Chapagaun To Lagankhel and even from Lagankhel I could not find micro on time. But thank God that, tomorrow is a holiday…….


No comments:

Post a Comment