Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Deserted Self...

Why this dreary loneliness;
a hollow, swollen effect?
While the rest of the world is moving around,
I stay here deserted. 

The more I try to be occupied
the less space I find, 
to move forward
I feel trodden, forbidden, left out 
by my own feelings. 

If I could change the time,
certainly I would
I would be me, Myself;
once again-
a sweet, lovely, carefree freak
but, this shallowness has stayed like a glue-stick;
attaching me to the same loneliness,
as if I am no one.

Why it's me?
Only me, it chooses to haunt?
Sometimes I give up
and surrender-
leaving everything apart,
just trying to release my memories as a draft.

I have sunken.
I have flown.
I have died. 
I am only a corpse now.
But, you still keep on haunting.

Loneliness!
you, do keep on haunting.
I will not run, how much you try

You dreary loneliness!
you keep on haunting
One day you will be tired of
running after this breathing dead,
finding yourself lonely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment