Monday, March 30, 2015

A Little Confession..

Day is gloomy,
my heart too;
parting from you in this way
I had never ever wanted so.

I loved you a lot
I did care for you
but the way things started to fall apart
I never could express you.

I wanted to be your medicine
when your were sick
but, my wounds too were unhealed
I thought I would better take a leave,
to prevent you being infected from 
my contagious disease.

What I did, may be wrong
leaving you alone wasn't my moral
I thought so many people were there
around you at that time,
when I was seeking to hibernate and hide

That moment, I was in search of love
it didn't mean we hadn't got
but I found it some where very special and unique
also, it doesn't mean that you weren't missed.

Though you chose to depart alone
I will be there to sing the song 
that we made
during the days when we together were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment