Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Love Conversation

Your question;
"Why do you go out of mind,
each time I hid you in my arms?
When I touch you,
hold you,
kiss you,
feel your each body part;
every time whether it's cool sunny day
or,
the bright night of stars?"

Yes, you may be inquisitive
for my actions unresponsive.
I bite you
Scratch you
give you an intense pain.
But, my dear don't take me negative and restrain.

My answer;
Life is too short to complain
we don't know how long time we have
together to hold our hands.
I simply want to take the most;
from those moments when we share our trust.
I don't know whether we will be together tomorrow
if we're not, then at least I can be happy with these moments borrowed.

I trust you completely
that's why I submit you my heart and soul wholly.
I love being out of my mind
as you are there to support me in every oceanic tides;
that we go on our bed
without noticing night and day
And, for the pain that I give you,
always remember my beau,
"there is no gain, without some pain."

Forget the pain
stop to complain.
Steal the pleasure each time
when I go out of my mind. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment