Sunday, March 15, 2015

Because of you

Yes, dear !
I have moved on
far from the sorrows and trouble
I have found the light
that you always wanted on my eyes

I have found my soul-mate
just because you and I met
If there wasn't your first message
I would still be in that dark passage.

Unknowingly you held my hand,
helped me cross that dark, narrow lane,
made me believe that love exists
gave me the hint,
of my soul-mate, through the coffee
which I used to hate.

If it weren't you I would have never felt
how beautiful can life be,
when you are with your true date.

Now I don't have any questions
why you touched me without any emotions?
If you hadn't
I wouldn't
feel the true bliss
from the emotional kiss
that I am feeling at present.

You used to call me Angel,
but I never realized you were it
who came and made my life so sweet
even when you were
and now even more,
giving me my true soul-mate.

Thanks for all what you shared,
though few you cared
at least my life became worthwhile
I could be the last love of your life
I could give you all that you deserved,
Now I am happy with him,
with your memories preserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment