Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Only if life was tea !

Just as the taste of tea,
if this life would be!
I would certainly take a sip so easily. 

I would add some milk and sugar
also add the right tea powder
just as per my taste buds would seek

If this life was just as tea
I would wake up every morning,
first, have a sip sitting on the garden's lea
Then,
would go round and round
searching the right flavour and amount
to each shopping malls
and share my taste with every pals

Only, if my life was just as tea,
it would be so easy.
I would make you all addict
with my sometimes sweet taste
or, sometimes adding lemon with it.

Alas, life is not just as tea;
neither I can change the flavour
nor I can share it with other. 
Whatever I have on my pouch
I must accept it without any doubt.

So,
why shall not I make it easy
at least by tasting different flavours of tea? 

No comments:

Post a Comment