Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Different Personalities..........

I just can't say how terrible the headache was today. I don't know the reason but I went to school and then found that three teachers were absent and thought, thank God I was not. Then I entered grade six, I don't know what had happened them today. They continuously were saying"miss, please dance". If you don't dance we are not going to do anything. I was just surprised. They were not like that before. I was suffering from a headache and at that situation dancing was a big No, No. But they insisted saying that another Friday we will not play any games. We will read but today you have to dance. So I did not have any option rather than to dance. Along with me they came out of the bench and started to dance. The boys do a fantastic b-boying and I must say Hasana is a really beautiful dancer and after that period, I used to have a leisure but today due to the absence of another teacher I had to be in the same class and then I made them show their talents. They were happy and then I called Grishma's name. She came outside but started to cry. I did not know why she was crying then she wrote me not to be angry for her behavior as she cried because she thinks that her other friends tease her when she does any other activities and then I went to her and talked to her and she promised me that she would show her talent from next time. Then I had to go to grade eight. As I was just going to start a lesson, two of the students started to fight in front of me. I burst out that why are they doing so. I found out they were fighting against each other's culture. I gave them punishment to search and find about each other's culture and write an essay. Then started to give lecture about mutual respect and co-operation. Till then my head was just going to burst out. Then I went to grade seven till then I was really unable to take grades. But they were so eager to study. So I could not go according to their will.So I taught them. They were so participative that  helped me to run my classes smoothly. Then we had a short brake. After that I took grade nine. I also went smoothly. But after that my condition was so worse that I could not move. So I just sat in the office and took rest. Oh, God what a various personality I have to be in my four different classes. I can't just imagine that I am that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment