Sunday, June 2, 2013

Providing Remarks...............

For the first time......I experimented with my students of grade six by changing the setting of their bench so that I could move around every students very easily and I found it very comfortable.

 So I am thinking of continuing it..Then every grades went according to the lesson plan. And then today I revealed my student's tracker i.e. their performance tracker with them and they were so happy to know that I was keeping their records and one of the student of grade nine said, " oh, our teacher is making a great labor to improve us. So we should really study hard." This made me really happy and I remembered what Swastika di always says "you never know when your one small thing may be a trans formative time for one of your students."

No comments:

Post a Comment