Tuesday, June 11, 2013

S.L.C results

Once again, we could see a huge gap between the private and the public schools i.e. the S.L.C. results were out with more than 50 percent students fail and I have come to know that 100 of the public schools of our country went zero this year. In my school one student failed. I have not been able to know about his details but will try to find about him. This has reminded me back eight years ago when my result was out. Some nervousness and some excitement was within me when it was out and I can imagine other students too face that and when they find them fail the exam I can't just imagine the moment how hard it is. When our school hour was going to finish, we got to know that s.l.c  results were out and we were busy searching the symbol numbers of our students and were very sad to know one student had failed in Optional Mathematics while one had distinction and other 15 were with first division and rest of the five students had second division. After that we three TFN fellows thought that how excited and worried we would be when the result of 2071 will be out as they would be the students which we had taught. We are working hard for them and we want all of them to pass and not only pass we want them to obtain very good marks in their exam and want them to be the successful person where ever they go as their failure would be our failure too.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment