Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hectic days but happy days.......

Days have started to become so hectic.. Lots of personal problems but every day a desire to do something new and interesting for my students. Whatever the worse condition may be when I go to school and a child greets me with a happy face "Namaste Miss", really my days blooms up. Though it may seem a just to teach whatever we know to other, it really is hard. I had to be awake till midnight and even can't sleep late for making my lesson plan very effective. But the good outcome of it is that students are realizing that our teacher is making so much effort for us to make a good person. So we should also make effort. This makes us really happy. One of the students of grade nine sent me a message, "Miss Please listen to a song now, I know that you are still making lesson plan for us. It's really very boring job. Right? But you really work hard..Thank you". And at that time really I was making a lesson plan. These remarks are blessings to move on towards our path...And when one plans become effective it really makes my day. Now a days my students are being so motivated towards writing that they write a lot and I can't find time to check their copies as well so my whole of the time goes to them..But I feel happy and blessed working for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment