Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mix Bag........

Today, when I entered the classroom of grade six, I was so shocked to see the classroom setting as it was not as I had arranged and I told them to arrange it again and asked why they did that? They replied that one of the teachers had done that. I told them to sit as per I said as it would be beneficial for them as well as I could see all of them and can guide them and they did accordingly but after some classes, Seetu came to me saying that they have again changed their place. So as a class teacher I had to manage them. I went and asked what happened, then they replied that teacher has ordered us to sit like that otherwise he/she will not come. So I went to my in charge and commented that why is that being done and he assured me to manage it.But the situation went a little bit bitter as it had to be solved through vice principal. Though the teacher begged sorry and told that was not done intentionally, I am afraid that this may lead to some other managerial problems. So I should be aware of that..
After brake, while I was correcting the homework copies of students of grade nine, I was so happy to find that one of my students, Bishal Magar, who did not use to do homework most of the times had done his homework and had written a story, which I had told to write about the most valuable gift they have got till now, had written so well and nice that I wished to give him a gift. I searched my bag and found one 'Dairy Milk' so I ran towards him and gave him saying that you are too good. He was so happy to get that and I can't just say in words how happy I was to give him that small gift...


Then, we had to be more busy even after classes as tomorrow is World Environment Day and we are going to organize different programs. So we had to prepare for that in dramas, quotations and even at plantations. So the day was something mixed but I am having my fingers crossed that every thing will go fine in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment