Monday, June 17, 2013

Happiness with confusions..........

The first day of Ashar at School was good for me....what I feel now but it has to be analyzed in future as how it will go on I don't know. The main reason of my happiness is that today I talked with grade eight very frankly about my views towards them, what my expectations are for them and what are my hopes and also showed them the vast gap between the pass rates in S.L.C. between public and private schools and they were silent. I felt that they were quite convinced today but don't know because I can't just guest at times when their mood changes. So it was fruitful in one sense but today I could not teach in any of the classes because of the heavy rainfall. The sound of rain on the roof was very disturbing. But I made them play the games of tenses and nouns so there would be some revision. So I did not let my class go away useless which has given me some kind of satisfaction. But I am afraid that if this process goes on whole of Asar as the monsoon has started.........

No comments:

Post a Comment