Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hard work

Students most likely to play than to read........So it's the challenge for every teachers to make the students learning without forcing them or making every lesson plan with fun. So it's very difficult. Nowadays I am teaching them vocabularies and for that I am making them see English movies of fairy tales and also making them play games for meaning and spellings and they are enjoying a lot. Even my grade eight students are also learning. So I am very happy but for this I need a lot of effort. And the truth is that I have to see so many reference materials now and so many internet materials on how to teach in an effective way which I had never done when I was at my school days. So it is really a hard work for me as well as my students who had grown up in a different educational environment. 
Today after the school, Shishir dai called us on a short notice for a video shooting and it was about our two months experience. Some amazing flashbacks of two months are still hovering on my mind even when I am writing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment