Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thoughts..............

With so many status about education and so many photos with my dear student on Facebook, every one has a question..."Bhawana what are you doing?" and when I answer them that I am a Teach For Nepal Fellow, they have lots of curiosities about it. Then after when I answer their queries some of them appreciate while some of them have an skeptic eye on TFN as well as its motives...Whatever they think, I am on my way and I am enjoying it. I am happy that I joined this path so that if I have chosen another I would have missed several beautiful moments of happiness....The tear of success, thousands of out of topic questions which make me think even when I am sleeping and thousands of cheers...There are so many things to share about my lovelies....I am so happy with them but today one of my old friends questioned me saying you are also the product of a private school than why are all these dramas???? This really made me sad why are the people who are called educated are being so mean???Where our society is heading towards...if they can't participate in the movement....can't they just keep quiet and see what others are doing??? I kept of thinking..But suddenly I forgot that as I remembered my problem that I had to do something very interesting for my grade eight students otherwise they are not going to participate on my class..Then I left that unnecessary thought just behind me and start to look at my lesson plans...........

No comments:

Post a Comment