Sunday, June 23, 2013

Improving............

My life has just changed completely........Each and every thing I do now becomes something important for my students..Even if I wear my new slippers or just curl my hair or make a ponytail my student react to it and I also feel happy to share with them about my belongings as they share their stories with mine...Their happy faces make me smile and their small problem makes me feel so worried..And today when new people were joining us and even our vice principal sir, joined us for the observation of my classes, my students were neither nervous nor overconfident. They performed so well. Now they have been habituated for the group work so they don't seem making sad faces when I ask them to make a group and now they have started to show positive reactions too when I say and do anything for them. 

Today Kiran of grade eight was absent. I don't know the reason why he was absent as we did not have his contact number but I was missing to congratulate him as in the first month he said that he had failed his grade eight and is reading again in the same class and he was not that conscious about his studies but he is being so keen on studies now that he scored the fifth highest number in the last monthly test conducted by our school in English. I am so happy that he is improving. Not only he, there is Ashish, Paras, Rakesh, Manila, Prakriti, Rina........
I don't have any other thing to express my happiness with them. So I just prepare a card myself and give it to them so that they would feel motivated. 

And today when I was going to return home after school, one of my grade seven students Lasata called me and gave me a card saying 'I Love you'. I am feeling that I am 'on air'................................

No comments:

Post a Comment