Thursday, June 13, 2013

This is not enough.................

Today, as per schedule it was the time to take the monthly test and I was ready with  my questions and was confident that the students will pass the test. Finally I was with the test papers and when I just looked at the papers my head just wanted to burst as the students who also did the independent assessment nicely had done mistakes. I can't just see my eyes. Though all the students have passed the test, I am not satisfied with their results as I was expecting some more from them. What I feel is that may be some more I have to do for them. I have to motivate them more and make them confident as I have found that they can't write the answers of even those questions also which they know perfectly. So I have some more effort to make. This is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment