Friday, June 28, 2013

Giving Space.......

Like other Fridays, students were not on a mood to study. So I thought of giving some space to them by asking them what they would like to do on this class. Grade six students became very inquisitive about me and requested to let them ask question about my life and I had to answer. I let them and they asked questions turn by turn. They wanted to know so many things about me..my parent's name, my best friend, my Facebook address and even password, when I would marry? what does life mean to be and why I came to Teach For Nepal and so many other things. I kept on answering their questions. They were happy to know about me. Then grade eight wanted to watch some videos. So I showed them some new informational videos on their request while grade seven wanted to play some games. So today they were happy to get some space from me. Then after 1 pm, we had psychosocial training for our grade seven and eight students. So we became busy on that and they also seemed to be enjoying the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment