Sunday, June 30, 2013

Library..........

When I went Jyotidaya for the first time the students never wanted to go to the library and the books of the library were as if for decoration. So I thought of first compelling them to use the library books so made a reading chart so that they have to enlist at least one book that they have read during the week. And really it helped a lot..Now after two months I am really happy to see them eager to take the books without any force.
Yes, I know some of them don't read seriously. They only take the books, look at the picture and return but still I am happy as they are at least being habituated to see new pictures and know them. Then slowly they will also start to read. 

Students waiting on line for their turn to exchange the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment