Thursday, May 23, 2013

Attitude......................




Today, again, its another GOOD Friday..............Seetu had a plan to show a video for the students.

So we showed them the video on first and second period then they were too eager for them games as junior had quiz contest, students who were participating were busy reading their General Knowledge Books and those who were not participating were ready to be the audience and to cheer their friends. They were really very excited. The program was going good and the students who were being very excited and at the mean time Prashil, of grade seven started crying we did not know what happen asked the students and found out that Krishma, the first girl of the class was angry as he told him not to stand on the desk as he is the class captain, and she banged his head on the wall...Yes, he was hurt so he cried and later on he stopped crying but Krishma was not ready to accept her mistake. We can say again that the students who are considered talent by the teachers have the attitude problem...and she was also suffering from its. They think they are the best but the truth is different in reality...So how can we make them learn about it..And yes, Juni.............today also she did not speak a single word to me??? And now I am in confusion, should I go and talk to her myself or should I wait for her to come and talk with me................I don't know and after quiz I had an essay contest to organize and it went smoothly..After that we had Peter sharing us some classroom management techniques...But what I am feeling is class room techniques works sometimes and sometimes it makes the situation more worse...........

No comments:

Post a Comment