Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Month.....

The first day of Jestha is a mixed one in the sense, I have both the positive and negative responses. As per our plan, our first month would be focused on rapport building with students, I am happy that we have done that....Our smily formula, i.e. giving smiles on right answers while checking copies is working nicely with all the students. Grade six students have some how started to be in discipline while grade seven students are always active and participatory. Grade eight students just ignore the classes, they don't care about what the teacher is teaching. They are always on their own mood. During first few weeks, I felt that they were doing so only in my class but after I discussed with other fellows, I found that they were just carefree in all the classes. Today also, they did the same. So, I just used the emotional blackmailing formula of Swasthika di......and yes, it worked today. They felt sorry. But I don't know this was just for today or they will be good tomorrow also...I am just eager to take the class tomorrow...Just I don't have words how to express about grade nine students. They have become too close to us. They share every thing with us, even a small thing and they now desire to share their tiffins with us..They always invite us to eat together during brakes. Until we come, they all will not eat...Today also they were doing the same, we had some work at office so we were late and they were waiting for us without eating. After we came we all shared what we have with each other.That is good or bad w e don't know, but they simply co-operate with us.
And today, the class was just different, I had to give the test papers with marks today and those who were considered the first had got some what equal marks with those of average students. So those students who were considered talent cried for getting less number...I just got confused and started to advise them about the importance of practical education not that just oriented on marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment