Monday, May 6, 2013

Confusion.....

Sometimes I just don't know how to handle the students as sometime they just talk and talk while sometimes they just don't talk any of the words. Today I faced the same thing...Oh, my God...grade six students really irritated me today. They just shouted and shouted. And I had to shout....5...4....3...2...1.for innumerable times. While, in grade eight students don't speak even if I answer any question. What happens in their mind, I just don't know? Were they angry of me or what? Didn't they know the answer? or may be any other thing but I don't know. This just happened today and I just kept on thinking what to do next..hope I will get the answer till I go for next class....
But ya, the day had not just gone useless today as Anish, a grade seven student, who is considered as a mentally retarded child, came to the library, chose a book for him came to me showed it and went to the class,  just could not believe my eyes but really I was very happy. I tried to do friendship with him lots of time before but he didn't want to but I think now in near future I will be able to be his friend and teach him because I have found out that it's important to be his friend as he speaks only with his good friends...So today I just had mixed feelings with me...And yes, I am really very tired...............

No comments:

Post a Comment