Thursday, May 30, 2013

Surprised........

Today my morning was very bad...........suffered from a terrible head ache.........had a bike accident while heading towards Lagankhel, difficulty while in outfit managment and so on...............It was really a bad morning. Then I entered grade six who greeted me with a good morning. That was just fine. Though I was feeling tired the class just went on as usual. Then, I went on to grade eight who also greeted me with the same good morning but this was quite unexpected for me as they always used to look so dizzy and were always eager to leave the classes. Then,  I started my lessons and they participated in all the activities. I was really surprised. The class went on...I was expecting that may be Dilip or Ashish would just start making nonsense questions or make fun out of my every words...But that did not happen. They just did well. I just did not know whether it was my dream or what ? I completed my lesson. By the time I ended the class, I was so happy that my head ache was gone and I could not go out of the class without thanking for their co-operation in learning.......I was so happy then my other classes were really awesome.................

No comments:

Post a Comment