Saturday, May 25, 2013

No Week Ends....................

We were again on a Mili Sessions and this time we were for leadership training by Resu Aryal Dhungana and it was very fruitful and knowledgeable and further I was very inspired by her politeness and her way of giving response. And today we just reflected about our leadership experiences and I just went back to my school days where I first learned about it and even I was very inspired by the leadership experiences of other fellows. Then as Shishir dai was back with us we shared our experiences and problems with him and he is just always there for us to help us and with very good suggestions.........

But yes, it's the fourth week that I am not celebrating my week ends.............So feeling really very tired physically but even more enthusiastic emotionally and day by day I am learning more....more and more..............

No comments:

Post a Comment