Monday, May 27, 2013

I Can.......

All set with the results to announce at the assembly of essay competition which we held last Friday. And when announcing the result all were surprised to hear that the person who they had not expected to win, had just won it and this is some extent I think am able to make the students feel that if they try then they can also be the winners. Those who cut their names at the beginning were also in the winning list. So I showed them with the proof that if they tried hard then, success is with them. Then, today I myself talked with Juni as she was not talking with me from few days and as she had won the essay competition also I gave the example that now she has become the winner so that she has to maintain it and become more disciplined as other students also follow her and I think I was quite successful. So my day was fruitful today........................and I also feel the vibes of 'I Can".............whatever the situation is................

No comments:

Post a Comment