Saturday, May 18, 2013

Totally Exhausted.......

Oh, God I just can’t say how difficult it was to manage whole of my classroom because of my saree as I was wearing saree for the first time for such a long period and the problem was I don’t know how to put on a saree. So I just had to allocate some more time to put on a saree today but thank God I was on time. 
We went to school and our student were just coming to us and looking us. They all had something to comment us. Some of them would call their friends just to see us wearing the saree today. I just don’t want to share how difficult it was to wear it and teach. I have a thought that we have to be comfortable first to teach nicely but this saree was just creating a problem. But as this is our uniform now onwards I should have to feel comfortable with it and I hope I will be used to with it very soon.
Taking about the class, it all went according to the lesson plans. But I had to take some extra time in grade eight as I was lecturing them to be disciplined in classroom and all those manners stuff. As we are given the responsibilities of the houses, today we had to select the members and the captains. So after school also we were busy on that and after that again I had the responsibility of making gen nep volunteers for community based project. 

So again more than a hour we were on forming student council. So we were late for the home…..and talking about me I am totally tired and just want to go home and sleep but I know I can’t do that as I have lesson plans to make for tomorrow……………….

No comments:

Post a Comment