Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Never ending problems....................

Each day holds a different experience to me.........And today some bitter experiences..I experimented the classroom management techniques taught us by Peter in my classes..It worked well at grade six and seven and at class eight whatever technique I use they don't care about it. They are just in their own way and when I did that in grade nine the first person to have her name on the board on sad  faces was the first girl of that class Juni....I could leave her as this was the first time she was not paying attention but I did not as I leave her now she will repeat it..So I put her name on the sad face and told her to write and show me one essay after the class and as soon as she was punished she just got angry and did not participate in any of the activities and even she did not talked to me after the class also...What have found in our school is that the ranking system of children has affected the children's attitude a lot..They think themselves superior and Juni is also facing the same problem and not only she, the person who stands first in the class has the same problem here..So one day I recognize a problem, think about it, search it and find a solution next day, the following day I find another problem...and I think it will go on and on for these two years.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment