Friday, May 10, 2013

Hope...............

Today, we enjoyed our Good Friday, but before that as suggested by Swastika di, I had to do an open discussion about bullying with my grade six students as they were facing these problems. And I did that, the class was good and I got a good response from my students and I hope that this problem will reduce slowly. And then we held a drawing competition. But today I found another problem in my school that is of gender discrimination. That is students are not participating in programs just because they had to participate with opposite sex students. As from tomorrow, we have to join the Gennep workshop for which we had to choose one girl and one boy from grade eight and nine. But some of the talented girls did not participated just because they had to work with a boy. They had been rared up in a traditional mindset and it's very difficult to change that. But I am really working hard to change that and in these two years I will really get 
success. 
At the moment, I am really being excited for tomorrow as I am going with our two students Juni Deshar and Suave Shakya at Gennep Workshop for three days. So, am also preparing for good. Fingers crossed that our students will do good and we may learn many new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment