Monday, May 20, 2013

Expectations.....

Today my day started with a letter, which I got as soon as I entered the School and the letter goes like this......................
Dear lovely teacher..................
Bhawana
I think you became sad in the class because of me. So, I am really really sorry to you. You just wanted me to be quiet in the class room and one thing when I cried in your period I think that you felt very bore. So, I beg you so, leave me fore one day. Can you give me chance for that my bad mistake because of me. I promised that I will never beak your dream and heart. so I requested to you always keep happy and smile also.
Hope you will try to understand me.
                                                                        It's ur student
                                                                      ..................................
The student really felt guilty and what I found was not in my period only s/he was attentive in all the other subjects..So this also gave me a lesson. Punishment is not the right thing what we keep on thinking as the best tool to make student disciplined but the thing is that how much we care them and expect from them..I am really happy that slowly they are feeling that we have a very high expectation from them and that's why they should fulfill it..Though there are grammatical errors in the letter, I feel that now this will improve gradually. So today my whole day was good..
And, Peter was also in our school today for observation and he also forwarded a good feedback with some comments and I promise that I will fulfill his expectation as he is my teacher.............

No comments:

Post a Comment