Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Game of Truth........

Everything just went fine today. I just went according to the lesson plan and it was all nice but in grade nine today more than 50% of the students were absent. They had gone on a football tournament as our school was competing with one of the public schools of Lalitpur. So I thought not to start a new lesson and wanted to revise but the students were not in a mood to study. They just wanted to play. They pleaded and pleaded to play a game. So I thought to give them for a day. But I told them that you have to play the game which I will make them play. So I opted the game of truth where they have to speak the truth. I drew a line where the students should be at the middle and what ever the question I ask they have to answer the truth and should move towards the side to say yes or no. They agreed. Then I asked many questions related with their family, school and even personal lives. And they showed the positive response. They spoke the truth and I got to know many things about them. Thanks to Miss G............this idea was her's from the movie Freedom Writers...................and it worked well even in my class......

No comments:

Post a Comment