Monday, May 6, 2013

Hope for myself…….

Days are not always same nor the feelings and yes, today was my day not so good as I had some personal problems due to which my feelings were also not that good and I was not so fresh. But I was totally aware of my feelings and I had the realization that I should not have to show this to my students in the class. I reached school, went for my first class at grade 6, today was the day of our speaking activity and I was doing according to my lesson plan, I was doing it and I could see some students were making noise and I was also aware that I was slowly losing my temper, I just kept on controlling but the situation was getting more worse. So I just could not control… in a loud voice I counted 5…4….3…2….1 and stop talking……..to control myself I just thought of meditating and told the students to close their eyes and be quiet and start meditating for 3 minutes..oh, God how difficult it is to control the anger…
Other classes were normal, and at grade seven the students participated in speaking activity so well that it went an awesome class and I was so happy that I forgot all my problems and my day went good after that.. So, what I think is that not only I am giving the students the hope in their life, I am also getting a hope for my life…

No comments:

Post a Comment