Monday, May 20, 2013

Plus.....Minus.......

Every day is a new experience. And today it was also one of them. Each day I try to do something new with my students so that they would not feel bore and yes today I was prepared to do Grammar Auction, a fun way of teaching grammar, with them. I did it in grade six and seven and I was happy to see totally enjoying and learning. At the end of class in grade seven, when I asked Anim the question, he answered and today his voice was little higher than it used to be before and he looked so cute when he was smiling. I just can't express how happy I am. 
But, this happiness was followed by sadness as well, while teaching in grade nine some students were making noise...I tried a lot to grab their attention but could not and I scolded them then suddenly one student started to cry..I could not understand why she was crying as I had done nothing..But I then wrote a sorry note for her and put it in her homework copy saying that there is nothing to worry about. I was scolding them just because they would do better because I know they can do better than that. And requested to focus on study..........I don't know whether the student has looked the letter or not but I am hopeful he/she will realize his/her mistake...............
Then after school, we attended at the wedding of one of our colleagues' sister's wedding as whole of the school teaching member was invited. We enjoyed a lot there...And the day ended with the mixture of happiness and sadness.....


No comments:

Post a Comment