Friday, May 17, 2013

Busy Friday...........

Friday................as always a good Friday..........I remember my school days when teacher used to enter our class and we all used to shout together.......GOOOOOOD FRIDAAAAY..........so that the teacher would not teach and let us play games..And it happens the same in my class also...They just want to play. As I am known to it I always make them play games on Fridays but I am aware that while playing also they would be able to learn and today also I made them play games of verb, adjective and noun and they enjoyed it a lot..Ya, students had their good Friday playing games but as a teacher I did not have as I was too busy today as well. After class, we had staff meeting for two hours where we talked about new methods of teaching, resources and many more concerned with our school and children. And right after that we had to go to TFN house for more trainings but yes I was really happy to see all my 33 friends together after one month and we shared our problems. We sharing we used to feel that our problem is minor in front of others problem..

But, this good Friday did not give me time to just relax...Days are being too busy and hectic but at the same time, I am enjoying..

No comments:

Post a Comment