Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Improving.......

Today was one of the fantastic days at Jyotidaya as all of my classes went according to my plans. I did listening activity at grade six and seven and taught grammar at eight and nine...I do listening activity with my cell phone and it does not have a high volume but also the students enjoy it and they always make pin drop silence to listen it carefully.. And today it happened the same. This makes me really very happy and now a days students are being gradually habituated to group activities and other practices and today when grade six who never wanted to do any group activity was actively participating is Suman's Class...He was so happy that he could not just stay without sharing to Seetu and me. We were on our leisure and watched the class. We became so happy to see them working together....So gradually we are also learning and the students are also learning....



I am the coordinator of essay competition which is going to held coming Friday but only few students were ready to participate. I asked the students why they were not interested in they replied that they were afraid of failure. So I had to tell them my own story that how I managed to gain confidence through those competitions in my life and the importance of it..and after that some of the students became ready to participate...So sometimes we ourselves are the role models for them..as my expectations and confidence towards them worked today............

No comments:

Post a Comment