Thursday, May 16, 2013

What to do ????????????????????????

I don't know what to say about today.....It was normal, just as per the lesson plan in all the classes till the tiffin break but after that there was something serious. I was doing as per my lesson plan and it was the time for guided practice and one of the student was not participating actively. I was taking notice that this was happening from few days. So, today I asked her, at first she did not want to tell but I kept on convincing her and she spoke up. She had a serious family problem. When she shared I could not tell her any thing. I just kept on thinking what would be the answer to her at that situation. But I just convinced her that not to take that in mind and suddenly I was called at office as Ananda, from Gen-nep had come.So we talked to him about our social project and I also told him about the psychological problems that girl students are facing and  he promised us to bring some psychologist as per possible so as we could help the girl students. Then, I called Swastika di  what would be the best to do at those moments when student share their very personal problems and she helped me. While I am writing this also, I am still thinking about her............

No comments:

Post a Comment